Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great video demonstration of OpenId

This is an excellent video which clearly shows how to set up and start using OpenID. Again, I included some comments from YouTube users at the end of the video.
clipped from www.youtube.com
OpenID Show
Explains how OpenID works

This is a really great explanation! I'm just in the process of enabling OpenID authentication for my site. I can't believe it took me so long to understand the real power of OpenID. I suddenly want to become an evangelist and get the whole world to understand it! :)

@drakasx - It has been thought of before - Remember Microsoft Passport? This system is better, because it is open, and not reliant one one company.

Great explanation, now I understand how OpenID works.

However, I don't onderstand why it is so long until they made something like this? I had thought of this idea about 6 years ago, and, well, it is nothin gtoo special for me!


You still didn't answer the question about losing your OpenID :|
 blog it

No comments: